[blparent] when children get hurt

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Wed May 30 00:29:23 UTC 2012

Please know Jo Elizabeth that you didn't come off as a hard ass at all in
your first post about this subject.  I like to especially use that calm
breathing when my son's having a toddler fit and it works like a charm.
He's really not much of a crier when he hurts himself unless it really hurt
so I don't have to do a whole lot to get him relaxed to check him out
thankfully.

Erin