[blparent] Domperidone; was Re: Nursing and not sleeping through the night.

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Thu May 31 09:08:45 UTC 2012

How horrible! I had some fatique issues while on domperidone too, but
for the most part, I could get past the anxiety and fatique and still
function.

Interesting theory about premature babies. I wasn't premature myself.

One of my sisters had a similar nursing experience with her first
child, except that she didn't take any medication and I'm not sure she
did much else. She stopped nursing completely when her son was 3
months old. But when she had her daughter two years later, she was
able to exclusively breastfeed for a year, at which point she chose to
ween her baby. She had no problems the second time around. It doesn't
seem likely that I will get the chance to try again, but I wonder if
my second experience would be like hers. In the meantime, I'm just
glad that Jacob is happy and healthy.