[blparent] Feeling Bad Today

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Nov 1 18:37:30 UTC 2012

Jeri, please don't get down on yourself for this.  Like you said yourself,
it could have happened to anybody, and it has happened to anybody who has
parented a child through the toddler years.  Your daughter is going to be
fine.  You were there for her, putting ice on her bump as soon as you knew
about it, and that will be enough.  A month hardly goes by that my daughter
doesn't have a scrape or a bruise on her face.  I know it feels bad, but
perk up and keep forging ahead.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.