[blparent] Feeling Bad Today

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 23:26:56 UTC 2012

Hi Jerri,

Smile it away. As said, kids scrape and bump, injuries not always
immediately noticed. My daughter came home from third grade with a
swollen wrist. She said she fell in P.E. while they were running
around the court. Turns out her wrist was severely sprang--not noticed
by her P.E. coach. Don't debt your competence, and don't ask your
husband to be there for you next year because you feel incompetant;
ask because you want family time. There is not an a + b =c to
parenting.

Your doing fine.
Mark Feliz