[blparent] teen laundry

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Nov 6 18:59:54 UTC 2012

        Agreed.
If the kid knows he has two grandmas to hit up, why wash clothes.
And if someone (not blaming Jennifer here as this message will need to come from outside the family) doesn't convey to the kid that he stinks literally, he'll always blame someone else for this problem. Someone outside the family needs to convey to him that he's being plain disgusting.