[blparent] Thank you Erin! Re: New company

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 23:59:48 UTC 2012

Thank you for your kind words Eric.  It was nice of you to stop by the Guide
Dog booth during convention to introduce yourself in person.  Hope you
enjoyed the rest of the CCB convention.  Saturday night my husband David and
2 year-old son Dawson went out to eat in down-town Del Mar, CA and a
beautiful sea food restaurant that over-looked the ocean.  We sat our
curious toddler right next to a huge salt water fish tank in the restaurant
which kept his interest the entire time.  He kept talking about how that
tank was where nemo lived which was too cute.  Then after eating our
delicious dinner of Sword Fish Dawson looked at his plate, then the tank and
said, "eat fish, thank you fish!"!  We had a big laugh over that one and
thought that it was very sweet and sensitive of him to thank the fish after
eating his dinner of fish.

Take care,

Erin and boys