[blparent] Leap Frog Word Whammer

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Wed Nov 7 06:32:16 UTC 2012

Joe Elizabeth,

I am thinking about getting the Word Whammer for my youngest. He is six and
cognitively right on target, but his letter and word recognition are behind
because of his hearing problems. Do you think the Word Whammer will be able
to keep his interest?

This is a kind of pricy toys for such a short term need, but I am sick of
everything being electronic games. This is a setoff skills that he needs to
master quickly so I am willing to throw some money at it as my time is
already stretched pretty thin. :)

Jennifer