[blparent] teen laundry

Jeri Milton jjmilton at cox.net
Sat Nov 10 02:57:30 UTC 2012

	Well, I'm not sure when kids should start doing the laundry start to
finish, but I do ask Dylan who is almost seven, to gather up his dirty
clothes for me and Kate who is three, likes to help put the laundry into the
washing machine. I wonder if throwing dirty clothes on the floor is just a
kid thing or more of a boy thing? I'm just wondering because I have always
taught them to put their dirty clothes in the hamper, but without fail I can
never find Dylan's socks or shorts etc. So, we'll move things around in his
room and there they are, tucked under toys or under his book shelves. It
doesn't bother him a bit. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one pulling
her hair out with this laundry thing.

Jeri