[blparent] Nightmares in Pregnancy?

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 04:52:21 UTC 2012

Those dreams made me smile and remember some of my crazy dreams as well.
When I was pregnant I dreamt that I was watching a litter of new-born
puppies for the guide dog school I was working for.  I was cleaning-up
around the house when all of a sudden I realized that I had accidentally put
the puppies in the dish washer.  Totally panicked and freaking-out I opened
the dish washer to find all of the puppies still alive.  A few of them had
to be massaged to get the water out of their lungs but none of them died.  I
guess we have some crazy dreams pregnant or not but especially when we have
all of those normal first-time parent fears running through our minds.

Erin