[blparent] Chess Course at Hadley School

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue Nov 13 06:01:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

yes it does come with a chess board that's fully adapted for blind people,
and it teaches chess from the very beginning starting from what each piece
looks like to how it moves and how to set up the board etc.  The first
course mainly deals with how pieces move and what moves are good and bad,
and the second one, principals and strategies is just that, strategies and
game principals.  I am not a very good chess player but I like the game well
enough to play if anybody wants a game at some point.

Tammy