[blparent] Sleepless Nights

Jeri Milton jjmilton at cox.net
Wed Nov 14 00:07:34 UTC 2012

Hi Melissa. After reading what everyone has had to say about Melatonin, I
may have to give it a try. I don't like to take any kind of sleep medication
as it makes me feel, well, hung over and like crap the next day. While it
may help me sleep, it also keeps me very groggy the following day. Does
Melatonin make you feel like you took something or does it feel like a
natural sleep? Does this make sense? My husband takes Ambien, and I've been
tempted to do so, but I've seen how it zaps him and rather quickly. He's
totally sighted, but he works a lot of night shifts, and then switches back
to day shifts and that can really play on a persons sleeping habbits. I'm a
real chicken when it comes to medications. Thanks for the info.

Jeri