[blparent] People holding my child

Jeri Milton jjmilton at cox.net
Wed Nov 14 00:40:42 UTC 2012

Unfortunately this reminds me of something one of my husband's aunts asked
me at a family gathering when Dylan was about four months old. We were
standing there with his aunt when one of his sister in-laws walked up and
asked to hold Dylan. We told her sure, then she proceeded to walk off with
him. I didn't like it, but I knew he was in good hands. So, the aunt was
telling me how cute she thought Dylan was and then she asks me...do you ever
hold him? Yes, she asked me if I ever hold my son! When the  aunt walked
away, I asked my husband what the heck was wrong with his family?

Jeri