[blparent] How to handle a baby while you multitask

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Thu Nov 15 00:24:29 UTC 2012

This is a really good point Bridgit is making here about hard floors. My
kids never seemed to mind following me right into the kitchen tile instead
of staying on the cushioned carpet. Rug burns can happen in any small tumble
too, so I would not worry to much about the hardness of the floor. The hard
surfaces are pretty much guaranteed to be cleaner than any carpet anyway.
You can find something to worry yourself about either way, I know because I
have. :)

Jennifer