[blparent] FW: Question for blind parents

Bernadetta bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Thu Nov 15 06:50:48 UTC 2012

Mary Joe,
I think it's a wonderful idea. I, for one, haven't heard of such a
place, so I'm assuming it doesn't exist already. Mainstream products as
well as specific blindness products would probably be welcome by all.
And the site can have reviews, like amazon does, to help new parents as
well as those already experienced ones gauge whether they want a
certain product or not.
I'll be happy to elaborate on this further, but right now I'm falling
asleep at my keyboard, so I'll have to take a raincheck. *smile.
Great idea though.
Bernadetta