[blparent] FW: Question for blind parents

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Nov 15 07:19:56 UTC 2012

I tend to agree with Lisamaria.  Stores that sell products specific to blind
people, or even mainstream products that are blind friendly, tend to charge
higher prices than most other retail outlets.  That being the case, I would
probably check out products at the blind friendly store, then search for
better prices elsewhere, in which case a resource page would do just as
well.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.