[blparent] Baby carrier

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Fri Nov 16 05:43:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

You should probably get a carrier like the ergo baby or the beko buttterfly
or gemini if you're concerned about money because those carriers do both
front and back positions, and I think hip as well.  My Ashlyn loves her
carrier, I have the beko gemini, and I still carry her in front of me even
though she's over 20 pounds now.

hth

Tammy