[blparent] OT: Urgent Jaws Question

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Nov 18 16:05:39 UTC 2012

Hi.  I’m hoping someone can help me fix whatever it is I messed up on my computer, since it’s interfering with my ability to operate my business from home.  Before, I could open my Documents folder, then open my work folder, then choose the client I want and open that folder.  When I get to the bottom and want to pick out a document, Jaws won’t read me the list of documents and choose one.  Now, for some reason, it just says “read only” and I can’t hear the list of documents and choose one.  I hope that makes sense.  I tried changing settings under View, but my changes don’t seem to be saved.  Thanks so much for your help.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.