[blparent] OT: Urgent Jaws Question

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Nov 18 22:53:41 UTC 2012

Can you please tell me again what to try pressing in Windows Explorer?

I have Jaws 12 and Windows 7.

Thanks,
Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.