[blparent] warning: capri Sun dangerous

Christopher Reagan Christopher_reagan at comcast.net
Mon Nov 19 12:48:31 UTC 2012

I've never had this issue and I've been drinking those sense I was a kid.
It's the person who's drinking those responsibility to watch the straw and
make sure this doesn't happen, whether it's by holding on to the packaging
while drinking or the straw itself.  Also you might want to make sure the
straw is in the pack completely before drinking.
Take care
Chris