[blparent] OT: Urgent Jaws Question

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Nov 19 03:09:32 UTC 2012

Gabe,

If you want to give her such advice off the list, I can't do anything about that, but at least repeating the message provides the list some information.  This
doesn't add anything to the conversation.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Sun, 18 Nov 2012 16:30:27 -0700, Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S wrote:

>Why can't you just reread his message?

>Gabe Vega
>Sent from my iPhone
>(623) 565-9357

>On Nov 18, 2012, at 3:53 PM, "Jo Elizabeth Pinto" <jopinto at msn.com> wrote:

>> Can you please tell me again what to try pressing in Windows Explorer?
>>
>> I have Jaws 12 and Windows 7.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jo Elizabeth
>>
>> Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening.--
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
>> -----Original Message----- From: Michael Babcock
>> Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2012 11:12 AM
>> To: Blind Parents Mailing List
>> Subject: Re: [blparent] OT: Urgent Jaws Question
>>
>> In order for me to better assist with this issue, I have a couple of questions for you. First of all, has this issue been solved as of yet?
>> Additionally, what version of jobs are you running? Likewise, what version of Windows?
>> Just a one idea that it could be, if you are running version 7 of windows, press your and Windows Explorer and you should hear something say
preview, if you press, Josh should say unchecked. And then close windows explorer, and attempt to reboot your computer. I found that this was an issue
at work when I was working for the Alaska Center for the blind, and I was unable to replicate the issue in my Cyree checked that preview box. I wasn't
able to find this information online, and it took another individual from the blind tech list to assist me.
>> Give that a try, and answer my questions above if you need more help please.
>> Michael
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Nov 18, 2012, at 9:05 AM, "Jo Elizabeth Pinto" <jopinto at msn.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi.  IG€™m hoping someone can help me fix whatever it is I messed up on my computer, since itG€™s interfering with my ability to operate my
business from home.  Before, I could open my Documents folder, then open my work folder, then choose the client I want and open that folder.  When I
get to the bottom and want to pick out a document, Jaws wonG€™t read me the list of documents and choose one.  Now, for some reason, it just says G€
œread onlyG€ and I canG€™t hear the list of documents and choose one.  I hope that makes sense.  I tried changing settings under View, but my
changes donG€™t seem to be saved.  Thanks so much for your help.