[blparent] OT: Email Issues

Kai Johnson ksjohnson3 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 02:58:14 UTC 2012

Danielle - when you say "not automatically show past messages at the bottom
like in digest mode", do you mean when replying to an email? There's a
by pressing the down arrow until it is selected, then enter to toggle it.
That will show the rest of the message of your reply.

And for messages you post to the list, it is probably in your Sent folder.
When people respond to your message, unless it's a filter problem, you
should see them as expected.

Kai