[blparent] play house advice please?

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 09:46:23 UTC 2012

Hi Jeri,
I used to see those on QVC all the time and i can tell you they always
sold out! though I have never owned one myself, everyone who called in
loved them. Many of those types of setups can be added to as well as
in with other such type of pieces. I thinnk I remember seeing a train
and a school bus but I know there  are other configurations. HTH,
Danielle