[blparent] shopping on line question

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Sun Nov 25 21:57:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

She most likely doesn't have any malware or a virus, just an old version of
jaws and a new version of internet explorer.  Ie and jaws fight all the time
and pages load slow and links don't read or click properly.  Try finding the
accessibility link as veronica suggested previously.  If that doesn't work
you might try contacting these stores by phone and ordering that way.  It's
not the most convenient but this time of year it will take less time then
waiting and waiting for the pages to load.  Also, did you try downloading a
demo of jaws 14 and seeing if that does correct the problem?  you can use
the demo for 40 minutes at which time you have to reboot to use it again.
Also not the idea solution but it might be helpful in some circumstances.

hth

Tammy