[blparent] Trimming baby's nails

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 20:12:57 UTC 2012

I have a product I got form amazon its called the buzz bee I think,
zoo lee buzz be, or something like that, it is a handheld thing with
little pads that fit on the end, there is a newborn one a 3 month a 6
mont and then a 1 year and older one, it vibrates and is sorta like a
drimal, but safe for baby as nothing moves, i've used it on my son,
and even on myself with hang nails and it doesn't hurt at all and no
owrry of cutting anything or going to far.
it costs around 30 dollars but is well worth it.
Jessica