[blparent] Trimming baby's nails

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Mon Nov 26 20:25:43 UTC 2012

Hi,I

I just use baby nail clippers and do it while the baby's in a sling or
something so I have both hands.  I carry the baby around and sing to her and
cut her nails like that.  She's pretty good about letting me do it but we've
been doing it that way since she was very small so she's used to it.  I
tried using the files but neither of us liked them, and I don't like chewing
her nails and I have never done it with any of my kids.  My mom said to do
it while your kid's asleep so they don't move, and she says she used to cut
our nails when we were in a car seat or similar.

hth

Tammy