[blparent] {Disarmed} toddler toy suggestion

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Tue Nov 27 16:01:37 UTC 2012

I came across this cute toy from Melissa and Doug when searching for
something else. It is a sports bag for toddlers and all the balls make some
kind of noise. It is less than $20. I have a new great nephew that might get
this next year when he is a little older. I pasted the Amazon description
below.

Jennifer

Product Features

*                  This toddler sized sports bag, comes packed with a plush
soccer ball, baseball, football and basketball

*                  Each of the four balls rattle, jingle or crinkle

*                  Constructed of high quality fabrics and phthalate-free
plastic, all the balls are easily removed and replaced

*                  This durable set will provide hours of good sport!

*                  Excsptional Quality and Value

  _____

Special Offers and Product Promotions

*                               FREE One-Day Shipping if you purch