[blparent] play house advice please?

Jeri Milton jjmilton at cox.net
Wed Nov 28 16:29:52 UTC 2012

Hi. The kids want a play house. Of course, they're kids. He's not opposed to
spending the money, he's just not into seeing me have this battle with
myself making the decision. But, I'm leaning away from it anyway. Our back
yard is under construction so the swing set right now is out. We don't have
the room inside for the sturdy play houses. So, I've solved it and figured
it out. Smile. Honestly, the kids are fine with whatever Santa brings them.
I do however, like the ones that are card board and they can color
themselves. They're cheap and they're fun. They won't last forever, or even
for long, but they'll get to be creative with it.

Jeri