[blparent] Painting Finger Nales

Jeri Milton jjmilton at cox.net
Thu Nov 29 04:40:56 UTC 2012

 Ok, so while on the topic of finger nales, those of you who have little
girls, have they asked you to paint their nales yet? My little girl loves to
have her finger nales painted and toe nales. I havn't figured this one out
yet. so far my husband, her grandma or friends have painted her nales for
her, but she's always asking if mommy can do it. Of course I explain to her
that mommy can't see, so it could be a real mess if I do. It's something I
would like to figure out how to do for her. Any ideas for this? I'm
wondering if they make nale polish in sort of a marker style.

Jeri