[blparent] Painting Finger Nales

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Nov 29 19:44:25 UTC 2012

You will probably be surprised... The polish can drip, but usually it is not
too much of a mess... Unless the polish is knocked over. Then it's a
different story. Smile. I hope it is enjoyable for both of you. I wonder if
my daughters will ever ask me to paint their nails. I enjoy doing my
2-year-old's hair when she will let me.
Melissa