[blparent] exercising at home

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 02:36:48 UTC 2012

I do things like push ups, crunches, planks, squats, killer wall squats,
lunges, burpees, jumping jacks, use my stairs and do stair steps.
jumping rope is also something you can do from home.
i really want to get into yoga but am struggling to learn it on my own.
There are a whole lot of accessible yoga stuff out there that I have found.
you can also get weights and do bicep curls, tricep kick backs, lateral
raises, squats with front lateral raises.
if you can set aside 20 minutes a day and just move, it will make a
difference.
dancing for 20 minutes will work also.
pipi