[blparent] exercising at home

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Oct 3 04:23:21 UTC 2012

Hula hooping--how fun; I hadn't thought of that.  Oh, and I swing at the
park!  It's a good excuse to do something fun, when my daughter isn't asking
me to push her, that is.  She hasn't gotten the leg pumping thing down quite
yet.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.