[blparent] playgrounds and climbing structures

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 13:41:40 UTC 2012

I didn't use baby gaits to block off our stairs when Savannah was a
baby. I sort of freaks out the first time she actually found the stairs,
but after thinking for a minute I calmed and realized that I'd rather
her learn from day one the safe proper way to go up and down stairs.
I did have the luxury of having wide carpeted stairs in the house at the
time. Where we live now, Savannah has fallen down the last few steps
recently and she is almost 4.
Pipi