[blparent] Using a Nebulizer

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Oct 10 15:37:29 UTC 2012

I heard the sound once it was pointed out, and also Sarah has so far been
reliable about telling me when the medicine is out.  I always check because
sooner or later, she might try to tell me it's out while there's still some;
she's a little mover, and sitting still is the worst part of the whole thing
for her.  Still, if we can ease her chronic cough, we'll all be happier.
It's amazing how quickly a new thing becomes routine.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.