[blparent] baking pancakes

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Oct 16 16:18:47 UTC 2012

Basically it's like the Toad in the Hole recipe I posted, or Veronica's
Puffy Apple Pancakes.  I've also seen them done with Canadian bacon on the
bottom.  You put your choice of fruit or cooked meat, or both, in the bottom
of a pan.  Then make pancake batter and pour it over the top.  Bake at 425
for about a half an hour, till the pancake part on top is puffed up.  Google
"baked pancakes" and you'll find a ton of great recipes.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.