[blparent] Montessori Education

Bernadetta bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Wed Oct 17 03:34:53 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,
Our little boy is not yet eight months old, but we're looking into
schools that would be suitable for him. We're really liking the
Montessori approach and there's even a school nearby that accepts
students  from eighteen months old.
Have any of you had your kids enrolled in a Montessori school? If so,
can you please share your experiences? I'm really looking for some
insite on the part of parents who send their kids to a Montessori
accredited school. We're also trying to figure out what the differences
are , regarding either of the Montessori associations recognized in the US.
Thanks a bunch in advance, everyone.

Best,

Bernadetta