[blparent] making pancakes for toddler

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Oct 19 00:59:33 UTC 2012

awesome

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Erin Rumer
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 10:30 PM
To: 'Blind Parents Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [blparent] making pancakes for toddler

Yes, I made blueberry pancakes for the family yesterday morning and they
turned out just fine.  I used a spring-loaded ice scream scoop which made
getting the batter out in the same amounts really easy each time.  I then
played around with the time on the first couple until I figured-out what was
just right.  Thankfully, nothing got burnt and the first one only turned-out
a little doughy which my 2 year old had no complaints about. GRIN  Thanks
for all of your great advise and I'm glad to be back to the swing of things
with this in the kitchen again.

Erin