[blparent] blind parent's rights for custody of blind child

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Oct 19 18:48:36 UTC 2012

It's called Parenting Without Sight, and it's wonderful.  It's an
illustrated booklet you can get for free from the NFB Marketplace.

You might also contact Through the Looking Glass.  It's an organization in
California that specializes in rights for disabled parents.

Through the Looking Glass
3075 Adeline St., Ste. 120
Berkeley, CA 94703
Phone: 1.800.644.2666
lookinglass.org

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.