[blparent] Montessori education

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 20:16:39 UTC 2012

I agree with you to an extent, but if you can afford it, Montessori is a
great education, typically making it on the top of lists for education,
and their entire curriculum is based around meeting individual child
needs, meaning almost each child attending a Montessori will thrive. I
have since investigated this a bit more since the original post, and
spoke with my mom, the teacher, about it.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan