[blparent] (blindparents) Wooden Trains

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Oct 25 14:54:26 UTC 2012

Thomas is also one of the few kids tv shows I like. Lots of good messages about doing a job even when it is boring and sucks and you'd rather not do it. Lots of good messages about teamwork. You can make fun jokes about Emily being the only girl.
They also have Day Out With Thomas in various towns which are fun.