[blparent] Diffusing Temper Tantrums (Part of Whose rules should take precedence?)

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Thu Oct 25 16:24:28 UTC 2012

I don't sew either and have never really wanted to. I never got the hang of threading needles either. I know a totally blind lady that knows how to sew but it isn't me. I tried to buy Mark pants that weren't to long and if grandma bought them without him being there then I figured she could hem them If she didn't want to do that then she needed to take him shopping so he could make sure the fit was proper.

Sheila Leigland