[blparent] Please help me snap out of my pity-party

Jeri Milton jjmilton at cox.net
Fri Oct 26 04:29:13 UTC 2012

	I like her! I love it when people back pedal after saying something
that they no nothing about. Unfortunately, I have a mother in-law who had
some things like that to say about me. Even though my husband pointed out
things to her such as the teen age girl did, she still does it. I don't
really chat much with her, because she makes me very uncomfortable. Then, it
just became worse when we got pregnant the second time. Can you just imagine
what she had to say when my daughter was born with the same eye disease as
myself. So, it makes me smile when I hear a young person pointing out these
differences.

Jeri