[blparent] Sewing (was Diffusing Temper Tantrums)

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Oct 26 05:23:10 UTC 2012

The machine I had was pretty basic.  It was an older model, so it had
buttons to change the stitches instead of a touch screen.  I just played
around with it till I figured out what worked for me.  I wasn't worried
about messing it up since it was a $30 garage sale special.  Maybe if you
had more specific questions, I could help, but it's been a long time since I
gave my machine away.  A blind crafters list might prove more worthwhile for
you.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.