[blparent] Jigsaw Puzzles

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sat Oct 27 05:22:08 UTC 2012

Thanks, Steph.  I'm still trying to teach my daughter to find the edges and
corners first, but she doesn't grasp the fact that the edges make the
outside square or rectangle.  Which baffles me because she can put all fifty
states in the U.S. map by herself, doing the edges and funny-shaped ones
first.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.