[blparent] Jigsaw Puzzles

Brandy Wojcik ballstobooks at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 02:43:11 UTC 2012

If you want Braille on them numbering the back of the puzzle piece with a number works. Number them from 1-24 going across. Melissa and doug have 4 or so 12 piece wood puzzles, and that is a good place to start.s Some times a long floor puzzle like the alphabet train helps them because 2 sides are flat, and it conects like a train.