[blparent] Jigsaw Puzzles

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Oct 28 03:50:40 UTC 2012

I put one together one time while my husband and my brothers played Pac man
or something like that.  I was bored out of my head and as I sat there I put
a piece together like you said and before you knew it and 3 hours later,
most of that silly puzzle was put together. But when I tried to teach Gab,
it just couldn't be done.