[blparent] Jigsaw Puzzles

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Oct 28 04:42:27 UTC 2012

Yes, and the problem with the talking puzzles is that they are activated
when the light is blocked.  So if you move your hand over several places to
put the right piece in, the puzzle will say every space you move over.  So
the verbal matching of the letter or number or state is somewhat lost.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.