[blparent] Question about Crutches

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 19:40:33 UTC 2012

Not sure with a guide dog...but, with a cane you could keep the cane
in your fingers and your upper palm while both your hands are on the
hand bars of crutches. It was tough and took a lot of energy to walk
outside the house this way. I ended up only using one crutch on the
opposite side of the injury when I went out.  I got pretty good with
using my cane in my left hand.