[blparent] Question about Crutches

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Oct 30 03:40:06 UTC 2012

I was playing with my black Labrador in the snow we had last week.  She
likes to run like a racehorse when it snows, with her nose down and her face
all white and frosted.  She slammed into me at full speed and unfortunately,
my knee took the hit.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.