[blparent] Techniques for Feeding Baby Food to a Child

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Oct 31 15:31:00 UTC 2012

First, do you feed your son at all? If you do, and he's not screaming for more, you're doing a good job.
This is your second shot at this (since you have an older child) so I'm wondering why now this is aproblem? Is someone telling you you need to "do better?"
Small bites help. Get behind him and feel where his mouth is then feed him like you'd feed yourself.
Know that he's washable as are his clothes.
Soon he'll be stuffing his own face so this will not be a long lasting issue.