[blparent] Baby Food

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 18:58:18 UTC 2012

They are also cooked at a lower temperature than the food put into jars so
it preserves more of the vitamins and neutrience which is a plus.  The only
thing that ever concerned me a little bit as far as those pouches go is how
much aluminum might be getting into the food from the pouch itself.  Hmmmm,
something for a lab report to come-out with.  I do think we'll keep using
these pouches for many years to come though because they are great to pack
for trips or in school lunches for an easy and clean healthy snack.

Erin